- Safety waiver needs to be signed for every child if it’s the first visit to our facility.
$60 DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Birthday party deposits cannot be refunded nor transferred once paid. NO EXCEPTIONS.
NO LATEX BALLOONS, NO PINATA / NO CONFETTI
- Latex balloons are not allowed in the facility due to safety reasons and allergies. Only foil balloons are permitted. Pinata’s and confetti both have the potential to be a choking hazard and are therefore not allowed in our facility.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS
- Outside food or drinks are not allowed inside the facility due to health and safety purposes except for birthday cakes or ice cream cakes.
SOCKS ONLY, NO BARE FEET, NO SHOES
- For hygienic reasons, socks are to be worn at all times in the facility. Absolutely no footwear is permitted. These rules apply to both children and adults, so please have your children and guests bring socks. If you do forget, socks are available for purchase at our front desk.
- Strollers are not permitted inside the facility, and must be parked in the lobby.
- We will contact you 5-7 days prior to your party to get your final guest count and your food order.
- The time slot you reserve for your party is the time your private room will be available to you, for the duration of 90 minutes. Your food will be served within the first half hour of your booked room time, and we require an approximate delivery time within this time frame which will be decided on a first come first serve basis. For example, if you have booked your room at 2 pm, you can start using the room from 2 onwards and your food will be served between 2-2:30pm.
- We provide table cloths, napkins, cups, plates and cutlery for the party. If you want to have a themed party, please feel free to bring your own decorations that will be set up for you in your room by your Party Coach. These decorations are subject to the party rules inclusive.
- A driver’s licence or credit card is required when checking in for the party if we do not have your credit card information on file. We will hold it in a safe location until the party is over and the balance has been paid. You have the option of paying for your party in full when you check in if you prefer.
- We accept Master Card, Visa, Cash and Debit. We do not accept American Express. The remaining balance of your party payment (excluding the deposit) is required when your booked room time is over and your Party Coach will meet you in your room to complete payment. Gratuities are not included in your bill but are always appreciated.
- Your Party Coach will be your go-to person for anything you need on your party date. They will deliver your food to your room and assist you in decorating, as well as check in from time to time to ensure that you have everything you need. Your Party Coach will also take care of all room clean up and will process your final party payment at the end of your party.